You are so special to me,
That I can’t put it in words,
Without you,
My life is truly incomplete,
I love you so much,
Wish you a Merry Christmas sweetheart!
The passion and compassion,
The meanings so true,
I know you are always there for me,
And I know it’s true,
I too love you,
Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!
From the time I have known you,
You are truly the one for me,
From the time you are my wife,
You have been my destiny,
I truly love you a lot,
You are in my every thought,
Wish you a lovely Christmas sweetheart!
You have been there,
Through my tough time,
You are always there for me,
Beyond you my life,
There is nothing left to see,
Wish you a Merry Christmas and a happy New Year!
I feel so blessed because of you,
Do you even have a clue?
That I so love you,
On this holy season,
I want to say that,
I truly love you,
Merry Christmas!
I am so lucky to call you mine,
With you everything is just fine,
To celebrate the spirit of Christmas,
Let’s raise a toast with wine,
To my lovely wife,
Merry Christmas!
On this special occasion,
I would like to tell you,
That thanks for coming in my life,
Thanks for everything you did,
You mean a lot to me,
You are my love to thee,
Merry Christmas!
You are my only strength in life,
Cheers to the time spend with you,
To my most wonderful wife,
I love you,
Merry Christmas and a happy New Year!
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
0 comments:
Post a Comment