Tuesday, 24 December 2013

Christmas SMS in Maithili|Christmas 2013 Wishes & Messages for Sister


 Christmas is the occasion of love and care,
I know for me you are always there,
That is the reason I love you so much,
My love for you is such,
Merry Christmas my love!

My Christmas will be merry,
This Christmas I will have a reason to cheer,
Coz you are so close and near,
In my heart forever,
Merry Christmas my dear!

This Christmas,
My only wish for you is,
That you stay happy, cheerful and healthy,
I love you so much!
Merry Christmas and a happy New Year!

I am so blessed to have you in my life,
Feel so blessed to be called your wife,
This Christmas will be merry more,
Coz I truly love you to the core,
Merry Christmas sweetheart!

You are all mine,
And I am so proud,
Please stay forever this way,
I just have a word to say,
That I love you lots,
Merry Christmas!

When I hold your hand,
I feel in bliss,
I still remember,
Our first kiss,
Under the mistletoe,
Christmas is here again,
So, let me wish you well,
Have a happy time,
Merry Christmas!

I can’t thank god enough
For giving me such a cute hubby,
You are my life my soul,
The most important role,
In my life is yours,
I love you,
Merry Christmas!



0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © . Messagesinbox.com - Posts · Comments